Lindy Unloads on Canes, Lavi

PTS

Here's some quotes from today's PC via Garth at Hockeybuzz.com ...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogworld/blog.a...ger=6&post=2174

" That and endless champagne on ice, that hurts to", Ruff said referring to Carolina`s insistence to have cases of ice cold bubbly, trucked into HSBC Arena for the Carolina postgame party after Game 6. OOOOOOPPPSSS !!

"A lot of things like that fire you up. They`re a pretty arrogant bunch, you know, they want to blame it on the ice, they want to blame it on officiating. I said after the game in Carolina (Game 5) that it was a tough call (JP Dumont`s overtime penalty that led to the game winning PP goal by Stillman), but, I also said that JP shouldn`t put his stick on him..."

We HAVE to win game 7. This team has to be sick of being looked over by it's opponents.

I could care less what happens after this season, if we do in fact win the Cup. I'll be totally satisfied that my favourite hockey team won the Cup once in my life. All my teams will have then completed that for me.

Nothing would be finer than winning in their building and acting like it wasn't that big a deal, that there are much more important things ahead.

We HAVE to win game 7. This team has to be sick of being looked over by it's opponents.

that's why i think they win tomorrow. i just think they are are willing to suffer more for it. and seriously, if you are carolina, it HAS to be getting into your head that a team with half a mediocre AHL defense has pushed you to the brink of elimination after you thought they were done.

the sabres remind me of that old Clash song "Death or Glory" where joe strummer (RIP :() sings:

"we're gonna fight...a LONG time...

we're gonna fight...till YOU lose..."

they're like the kid on the playground that keeps getting up until he wins the fight because the other guy gets tired and quits. i believe with all my heart that the sabres will win ame 7 tomorrow because deep down, just like ottowa and philly, carolina thinks it's own #%^$#! doesn't stink and that they'll just beat us with their "talent."

all the goalie switches in the world aren't gonna help you this time laviollette.

All that posturing and lip service but it will still come down to who is better tomorrow night,,,,,Miller or Ward? Both teams will have great chances to score. Both teams will have power play chances. Which goalie is better?????/

I think Lindy is channeling Reggie Dunlop in getting his boys motivated for tomorrow:

"Reggie Dunlop: You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off. He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, but Dave was there. Dave's a killer.

Johnny Upton: Dave's a mess.

Reggie Dunlop: But Dave's out. Who's gonna take his place?

Ned Bradenn: Is the answer Jesus?"

Archived