Time to reset

Corp000085

We were up 2-1, lost 3 defensemen, and now we're tied at 2 with a lot of nervous fans and players. Well, reset the score.

This is a best 2 of 3 series now. We are getting healthy up front, and one of our defensemen is close to returning. Forget tuesday, or a potential game 7 thursday. Focus on tomorrow, kicking some ass, like we did in game 1 and 3. Remember when we were tied with philly at 2 a piece? It looked like we were going to go down in 6, but we somehow turned it around. It's time to do the same here. Forget the last 4 games, forget the excuses, strap on your balls and lets play some hockey (or in this case, watch hockey!!)

I'm not sure what "getting healthy up front" means. Do you know something about Tim Connolly the rest of us don't? Same thing with Teppo. He's been close to returning since the night he got hurt.

If you're referring to Adam Mair, I guess that would be a nice little boost. But is he the answer to our struggling power play?

I like your optimism, but this 2-2 series bears no resemblance to 2-2 against Philly.

We were up 2-1, lost 3 defensemen, and now we're tied at 2 with a lot of nervous fans and players. Well, reset the score.

This is a best 2 of 3 series now. We are getting healthy up front, and one of our defensemen is close to returning. Forget tuesday, or a potential game 7 thursday. Focus on tomorrow, kicking some ass, like we did in game 1 and 3. Remember when we were tied with philly at 2 a piece? It looked like we were going to go down in 6, but we somehow turned it around. It's time to do the same here. Forget the last 4 games, forget the excuses, strap on your balls and lets play some hockey (or in this case, watch hockey!!)

At least there are a couple of positive fans................. :D

We can do this.............. :D

Lets go BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm refering to mair and connolly skating... Mair adds some toughness to a group that's been lacking for a game and a half. Teppo did skate yesterday morning, so he's closer to returning. As for the resemblance to the philly series, well, this team was running smoothly before it played two horrible games in a row to philly. This series is back and forth, and i expect a tough performance tomorrow with a victory not out of the question. I can guarentee that we won't be skated out of the building tomorrow night. That just won't happen.

My optimism may lay in the fact that the sabres have more heart than they showed last night. The canes may be healthier, but they certainly are not better than the sabres. THe series is tied at two. the sabres just have to find a way to grind out two more victories.

Archived