Game 5 Roadtrippers

SabresfanDC

My wife & I are staying at a La Quinta about 10 minutes from the arena, but I don't know what's around it.

Does anyone know what parking lot Buffalo fans have been/will be tailgating in?

I am staying at my cousins house which is 15 minutes from the arena. As for night life, we went to the Hibernian (it is downtown somewhere) and Lucky B's Around the Corner Bar. It is right down the street from The Hibernian. There were Sabres fans at both bars. They were a pretty fun time.

EDIT:

It seems these bars are on Glenwood. There were quite a few bars on that street.

I am staying at my cousins house which is 15 minutes from the arena. As for night life, we went to the Hibernia (it is downtown somewhere) and a bar owned by Battaglia (I think the name is something Street). It is right down the street from The Hibernia. There were Sabres fans at both bars. They were a pretty fun time.

Wish I would have joined you. We went to Blincos because - hell I don't remember why - but it was pretty tame. Not really a Sabres joint, but it did have a signed Hasek sweater from 99.

I'm not sure about the nightlife, but we'll be at the Comfort Suites on Hurricane Alley Way that's right near the arena.

Anyone know where the WGR crew that's making a bus trip for the game is going to be staying or tailgating?

not sure but sabres fans tailgated in Lot 6 for game 1. thats our plan this time around as well

I'm not sure about the nightlife, but we'll be at the Comfort Suites on Hurricane Alley Way that's right near the arena.

Anyone know where the WGR crew that's making a bus trip for the game is going to be staying or tailgating?

Im staying in the Comfort Suites as well.... and definetly going out Sunday night!!

Allright, the wife & I are in Cary, NC waiting for tomorrow's revenge game. I expect to see some fired up players wearing the black & red goat head...

Any other fans in town or on their way tomorrow? If so, where are you staying & tailgating??

BTW, we are sitting in 331, and my brother, his fiancee and her parents are in 315...any Sabres fans, look for us!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Archived