The Double Fisted Lawn Flamingo

PASabreFan

First, he did his best Max Afinogenov impression, stopping on a dime in the right circle, cutting to the slot and firing it through the goalie's legs. Then Jay acted like he had done it before, doing the pump of both fists while lifting his left leg in the air! Who could have predicted that!!!!!!!!!

First, he did his best Max Afinogenov impression, stopping on a dime in the right circle, cutting to the slot and firing it through the goalie's legs. Then Jay acted like he had done it before, doing the pump of both fists while lifting his left leg in the air! Who could have predicted that!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^

That was a classic move.

We really need to resign him.

^^^^^^^

That was a classic move.

We really need to resign him.

Since Regier and the Sabres won't negotiate during the season, the day after the Sabres season is over, Regier better be in his office with a blank contract writting in whatever Jay said it will take to keep him a Sabre! The Jay could leave the office with both fists in the air and one leg up. (wel thats the way I would like to see it, lol)

Since Regier and the Sabres won't negotiate during the season, the day after the Sabres season is over, Regier better be in his office with a blank contract writting in whatever Jay said it will take to keep him a Sabre! The Jay could leave the office with both fists in the air and one leg up. (wel thats the way I would like to see it, lol)

They have until July 1 to lock him up. I expect them to do so shortly after the season ends.

Archived