Carolina and New Jersey

Monkeygirl

Make it go the distance New Jersey and let Carolina take it so that way Timmayyy can have time to rest up and get ready for the conference finals. I really hope he just needs a little time and isn't out for the year. They haven't said as much so I won't assume it.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I looked at Pominville in the third like I was trying to channel my mind power and make him play better. I did the same to Vanek and a few other players. I'm not crazy I was just trying to focus on some of the players that need to step up. I would have never expected that Pominville goal but this team is amazing. You never ever know who will be the one to step up and that makes us...........SCARY GOOD B-)

Make it go the distance New Jersey and let Carolina take it so that way Timmayyy can have time to rest up and get ready for the conference finals. I really hope he just needs a little time and isn't out for the year. They haven't said as much so I won't assume it.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I

Did Jersey finally get to Ward or was it just one of those games? Gerber already has a case of the yips. If Ward stubles on short rest Sunday things could interesting for Carolina. I still think the 'Canes win but it would be great to throw a little doubt on their goaltending situation.

Archived