Fitzpatrick Announcement

Allan in MD

After two straight games of drawing dumb, critical penalties, Fitzpatrick announced between the first and second periods of game 4 that he is changing his name to Stupid Penalty Fitzpatrick.

This guy hurts you game after game, cancelling out any of the periodic decent defense he contributes.l

After two straight games of drawing dumb, critical penalties, Fitzpatrick announced between the first and second periods of game 4 that he is changing his name to Stupid Penalty Fitzpatrick.

This guy hurts you game after game, cancelling out any of the periodic decent defense he contributes.l

True but that was a BS penalty call!!!! When a team is already on a PP, usually there has to be a blatant penalty for them to get a 5 on 3 but noooooo not for the Sens!

I agree. I normally hate blaming games on officiating, but this is ridiculous. There is no consistency, even within a game, in how the games are being called, and of course we're on the ass-end of the calls.

Can you imagine if a home-plate umpire moved the strike zone around inning to inning in a ball game? I don't care if you're calling a close or loose game, just call it consistently. This is all they've been talking about on MSG.

Archived