Is Hasek a coward?

PromoTheRobot

This whole "will he play?/won't he play?" thing with Hasek makes me laugh! Are you telling me that he wasn't ready for game 4, the biggest game of the Sens season, but he will be ready for game 5, where he won't get booed and taunted?

Was Dom worried about getting beat in front of the Buffalo fans? Is Ottawa seriously thinking about replacing Ray Emery, who despite what has been ,said has played very well? Is Hasek that much of an egomaniac that he thinks he can waltz in after missing 3+ months and play at a playoff level?

PTR

This whole "will he play?/won't he play?" thing with Hasek makes me laugh! Are you telling me that he wasn't ready for game 4, the biggest game of the Sens season, but he will be ready for game 5, where he won't get booed and taunted?

Was Dom worried about getting beat in front of the Buffalo fans? Is Ottawa seriously thinking about replacing Ray Emery, who despite what has been ,said has played very well? Is Hasek that much of an egomaniac that he thinks he can waltz in after missing 3+ months and play at a playoff level?

PTR

I believe the answer to the first two of your questions is "Yes."

Whether Ottawa would actually replace Emery is not so clear. I think it would be a mistake to pull Emery after his best game of the playoffs, but just suggesting it clearly motivated him.

Archived