Some realistic UFA ideas

Flashsabre

2 hours ago, inkman said:

Maybe that’s the problem, nobody notices.  I guess that’s an indication he’s getting away with some not so nice stuff. I just want Mike Peca type hits.  Jacob Trouba stuff.  Damaged players laying on the ice.  I’m sure what Rasmus does is effective and annoying but can we get at least one guy that inflicts pain upon the opposition. 

lol - may I am soft, but I would prefer thunderous and obvious hits that result in the proper amount of discomfort to have opposing players hesitate for just that split second as they approach our players ... in the current game of incredible speed, that slight hesitation could be a huge factor.

I don't really like seeing people (even dastardly Loaves) get like, for reals, hurt. They are people with either current or future families.

**big hit that knocks the wind out of them for 20-30 seconds? Sure! 

Edited by ska-T Chitown
added some grit.
  • Like (+1) 1

I think the two big realistic targets would be Chandler Stephenson up front and Dylan Demelo on the back end.

Stephenson can play that 2/3 line centre role. 

Demelo is +46 this season can play top 4 minutes is physical and defensively sound. Would be a great leader and partner for Power.

Matt Roy and Haakanpaa are other RHDs I would look at. Would help defensively and physically and would free up Joker and Clifton as trade bait.

I think they need some energy and physicality on the 4th line.  Guys like Carrier, Joshua, Liam O’Brien, AJ Greer can change the identity of the lineup. They need a 4th line centre that is very good at the dot. Not sure who but that needs to be addressed.