SOG

Allan in MD

anyone know were I can find our total shots on goal for the season? ill ESPN in a minute, they used to have good game by game stats.

from what i can see we're getting a massive amount of shots on the opposition net. Fleury was Mr.Everywhere by he sounds of things.

i'd love to see the scounting report on Ryan Miller that made him drafted 5th round as well....lol.

Fleury (especially in the 2nd period) and the unkind posts were the only thing keeping this game from being a 4-2 or 5-2 affair. Miller made some great saves at clutch times, but he still has to do a better job at controlling his rebounds, at times.

Fleury (especially in the 2nd period) and the unkind posts were the only thing keeping this game from being a 4-2 or 5-2 affair. Miller made some great saves at clutch times, but he still has to do a better job at controlling his rebounds, at times.

he's still learning of course... but yea ive noticed that a little bit too... rebounds are huge from him... but he stops it... marty doesn't let rebounds come out... thats cuze they don't bounce off him... they bounce off the mesh behind him after a softy.

he's still learning of course... but yea ive noticed that a little bit too... rebounds are huge from him... but he stops it... marty doesn't let rebounds come out... thats cuze they don't bounce off him... they bounce off the mesh behind him after a softy.

lol. ouch. burnnnnn! unnecessary, but amusing.

While Miller hasn't been a powerhouse in net, he's still been solid, making some difficult saves at key moments.

He's made mistakes too, given up some soft goals, however his teammates have been good to him, bailing him out when he needs it. Couldn't be a better situation for a young goalie. Loads of ice time, and offense to bail you out if you make a mistake.

Damn.... Did I just say that...?? About The Sabres...??? I wonder if hell just froze over? :o

While Miller hasn't been a powerhouse in net, he's still been solid, making some difficult saves at key moments.

He's made mistakes too, given up some soft goals, however his teammates have been good to him, bailing him out when he needs it. Couldn't be a better situation for a young goalie. Loads of ice time, and offense to bail you out if you make a mistake.

Damn.... Did I just say that...?? About The Sabres...??? I wonder if hell just froze over?  :o

i dont think Satans (god of evil, not Miro) all that happy either, his now got to skate to work dressed as a flying pig. how stupid does he feel.

anyway, good point. Miller has played well, not a phenom or perfect, but well enough for us to win. im impressed with the kid.

i dont think Satans (god of evil, not the slacker) all that happy either.

his now got to skate to work dressed as a flying pig. how stupid does he feel.

anyway, good point. millers played well enough for us to win, as you say making the clutch save occasionally, but also making mistakes. it always freaks me out when a goalie's perfect. normally means they'll stumble badly sometime and never recover or they'll suffer a career ending injury, i like guys to make mistakes so they learn.

as my dad says, experience is nothing but a series of mistakes learnt from.

:blink:

Archived