I'm exhausted

BuffalOhio

These last two games were so tense and gut wrenching, that I don't know if I can take any more! If I had some coal up my butt, I think I'd be crapping diamonds tomorrow! I'm shaking, hoarse, and wiped out, and I love it!

Anyone else?

These last two games were so tense and gut wrenching, that I don't know if I can take any more! If I had some coal up my butt, I think I'd be crapping diamonds tomorrow! I'm shaking, hoarse, and wiped out, and I love it!

Anyone else?

*scratchy voice*

Amen, brother!

Is it just me or does when Rick Jeanerret say a Buffalo player SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEESSSSS!!!! (especially at home), I get the same feeling as when an immortal in the movie Highlander chops off another immortal's head and gets that window-breaking, wind-churning, bright light-flashing rush?

Is it just me or does when Rick Jeanerret say a Buffalo player SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEESSSSS!!!! (especially at home), I get the same feeling as when an immortal in the movie Highlander chops off another immortal's head and gets that window-breaking, wind-churning, bright light-flashing rush?

Dude, I just get chills.

I gotta say, my Dad used to complain that Rick J. was going to kill him someday with his excitability (Dad was a Ted Darling fan), but now that Dad is gone, hearing Rick go nuts when the Sabres score makes me want to laugh and cry like an Oprah fan at a "Beaches" marathon.

:)

I gotta say, my Dad used to complain that Rick J. was going to kill him someday with his excitability (Dad was a Ted Darling fan), but now that Dad is gone, hearing Rick go nuts when the Sabres score makes me want to laugh and cry like an Oprah fan at a "Beaches" marathon.

:)

i live in new jersey, and i was over at a fellow buffalo friends' house, and we must have replayed "the" goal at least 20 times. i remind you that both me, and my friend are married, yet both of our wifes wondered about us....b/c after 15 replays we still acted like stunt doubles who just won a part in Will & Grace...

um, ok, back to the Crown Royal.....or b/c of the CR, what a game...that was just unbelievable...

HALF-WAY through the first period! I like when he says that. Ted Darling was the first announcer that I heard for the Sabres. He was great. I used to like when he said, "EDWARDS!" when Donnie made a great save.

Yes, Ted had a real talent for having his voice stay steady and then suddenly go up: ED wards!

I also loved hearing him say: "He shoots, he scoooores.... Gil- bear Pair-oooooo!"

God, I love the Sabres!

i live in new jersey, and i was over at a fellow buffalo friends' house, and we must have replayed "the" goal at least 20 times. i remind you that both me, and my friend are married, yet both of our wifes wondered about us....b/c after 15 replays we still acted like stunt doubles who just won a part in Will & Grace...

um, ok, back to the Crown Royal.....or b/c of the CR, what a game...that was just unbelievable...

That is some funny stuff... :lol:

RJ's yelling and screaming gets me all fired up. It shows how much of a fan he is. I am a screamer myself, so I love it. At one of my teams games, there's a good chance my voice will be gone at the end. LOVE IT!

Also, the last THREE games have been tough for me, not just two. :rolleyes:

Archived