TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE IN OTTAWA

Derrico

For you Canadian Sabres fans, or those dedicated Americans who still want tickets and are willing to make the drive....there are tickets available. I tried getting tix in Buffalo around noon today only to find out that they were sold out.....however I went to the sens site, and got 2 tickets for Game 2. Just to let you know, if you still want tickets there might still be some left!! By the way, we need support up there.......please say I won't be the only one up there :blink:

For you Canadian Sabres fans, or those dedicated Americans who still want tickets and are willing to make the drive....there are tickets available. I tried getting tix in Buffalo around noon today only to find out that they were sold out.....however I went to the sens site, and got 2 tickets for Game 2. Just to let you know, if you still want tickets there might still be some left!! By the way, we need support up there.......please say I won't be the only one up there :blink:

Where you sitting?

Where on the website? I can't find anything about playoff tickets.

Just go to the sens website, then click on game day tickets. It brings you to a new page and at the bottom it says ordering/purchasing tickets and under it there is a link to capital tickets.ca. From there just click on Ottawa Senators and follow the directions.

Archived