Anyone listen to the radio this morning

apuszczalowski

I was on my way to work this morning and had it on Shred and Reagan on 103.3 and they played a song they came up with for the Cryers.

When the series started they took out some personnal ad in a Philly paper and actually received a call from some woman who after talking with them informed one of her local radio station who gave out the number they had in the ad to call to bash the sabres. So they took these calls and put them to the Rocky music.

Its hillarious listening to these calls cause all they can do is Bash the City of Buffalo, make the usual Gay Brokeback mountain jokes, and make jokes about Scott Norwood in the Super Bowl.

I found the last part hillarious cause in that game Buffalo came alot clser to winning it then Philly's last Super Bowl appearance (have they ever won the big game yet) Last time I checked Jim Kelly wasn't wheezing and walking back to huddles during the final 2 minutes of the game, And our top me-first WR wasn't on the sidelines crying cause the team said it didn't need him to win the game.

I don't know, I just found it hillarious that Norwood missing a gaming winning field goal was all the could come up with when more recently their Cambell soup loving poster child QB cost them the big game.

Yes, I listened to Philly radio this morning. They are bashing the Sabres a little. This Michael Barcan guy said he had a good Sabres joke he couldn't tell on the radio (I think an apdated version of "Why do Canadian's do it doggy style?").

i love that they are losing their minds over the sabres. if we beat them it's gonna get better. no team in any sport i love to see lose more than the flyers. those people all become complete morons because they SO can't handle the frustration of getting beat. their messageboards are just chock full of neanderthals just wanting blood. what a bunch of sick pathetic f*cking degenerates. i am so glad they hate us! I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE FLUSH THIS TEAM DOWN THE CRAPPER.

Archived