hmmm...so i may die after all before there is a

blugold43

i hafta be honest, i have had my hopes up for the last 40 years or so..but i think the game is over after we #%^$#! this series up once and for all on sunday. seriously i can't take the heartbreak...if you're gonna just roll over for the c#$%&^%kers, just let me know now so i can find something productive to do this weekend.... :(

i hafta be honest, i have had my hopes up for the last 40 years or so..but i think the game is over after we #%^$#! this series up once and for all on sunday. seriously i can't take the heartbreak...if you're gonna just roll over for the c#@@$%^kers, just let me know now so i can find something productive to do this weekend.... :(

Well, our prayers are with you in your end struggle with cancer.

Seriously, philly has to beat us 4 times before we can cry. They're only halfway there, got killed at the HSBC, and we have home ice. Save it for next week if we lose dude...

Well, our prayers are with you in your end struggle with cancer.

don't pray for me- pray for this hockey team!! :unsure: they look and sound completely rattled!

but the sun did come up today so i guess that is a positive sign...

i hafta be honest, i have had my hopes up for the last 40 years or so..but i think the game is over after we #%^$#! this series up once and for all on sunday. seriously i can't take the heartbreak...if you're gonna just roll over for the c#$@%^&kers, just let me know now so i can find something productive to do this weekend.... :(

Oh please, stop that hang wringing. It's a 7 game series and a pretty good one if you ask me. Highs and lows. Marv Levy always said its how you react when the other team has the momentum. I think our Sabres can change the momentum with the help of our home ice crowd.

Let's go Sabres! :D

Never seen so many Nervous Nellies in my life! :rolleyes:

Archived