Game 4 is the hardest one to win...

Dump & Chase

But we got speed and now that the younger players have seen the Philly fans in action, we will be settled and poised to win 3-2. This will be an OT game with Drury scoring the GW with a rebound.

Fitzpatrick, while not Tempo, ads fiber to the backline to contend with the larger Philly forcheckers. He will do nicely with the net clearing duties AFTER the whistle, where Philly has been taking liberties.

Roy has to play more. Guy is a gamer who needs ice time. Vanek is a shallow man at this stage. He should be in Rochester. Pominville plays with passion, as does Kotalik.

Kallinen has been GREAT. He looks like a top 2 guy on any team. McKee loss will be offset by this guy coming to age. Good move Regier to keep him. Terrfific playoff thus far.

SOmeone has to go after Forsberg. If he is allowed to skate free, he will/can kill us. He is coming off an injury. Exploit it Greir or McKee. This is the playoff, "sweep the legs Jphnny."

Forsberg should be hit when the opportunity is there, but I would not go out of my way to wake a sleeping lion that may want to really around their star player.

I agree with your thoughts on Vanek - I just don't see what he is bringing to the table these days.

Forsberg should be hit when the opportunity is there, but I would not go out of my way to wake a sleeping lion that may want to really around their star player.

I agree with your thoughts on Vanek - I just don't see what he is bringing to the table these days.

It seems that Vanek agreed with you and decided to bring something to the table!

Well, it looks like the refs are going to relax on the whistle a little bit this game. There were numerous penalties on both teams that they let go (I actually agree with the Philly fans that they are getting the worst of it). That style will definitely favor philly. I know we are up 2-1, but I am a bit nervous here. I think this could turn bad real quick.

Archived