The Game in Philly on the Comcast Feed....

elcrusho

So those class-less Philly Fans BOOOED when Dumont was helped of of the ice... :angry:

I talked to my mom yesterday (she lives in Morgantown, PA, 1+ hour outside of Philadelphia, but is moving back to Buffalo this weekend) who said they turned the audio down when this happened to make their fans look respectable...

Anyone watch the Philly feed to know if this is true..

If it is, what a joke, they should let the city know how the fans truely ar...errrr wait a second they are all classless fans, What am I thinking :lol:

So those class-less Philly Fans BOOOED when Dumont was helped of of the ice... :angry:

I talked to my mom yesterday (she lives in Morgantown, PA, 1+ hour outside of Philadelphia, but is moving back to Buffalo this weekend) who said they turned the audio down when this happened to make their fans look respectable...

Anyone watch the Philly feed to know if this is true..

If it is, what a joke, they should let the city know how the fans truely ar...errrr wait a second they are all classless fans, What am I thinking :lol:

I noticed they needed a public service announcement to ignore:

"There is a man down on the ice, everybody please applaud when he gets up"

I noticed they needed a public service announcement to ignore:

"There is a man down on the ice, everybody please applaud when he gets up"

Are you serious - I didn't hear probably because I was tring to clma my wife down from screaming at the TV lol

When Umberger was helped off we all cheered in Game 1....

But then again Sabres fans are not Classless Pieces of $hit....

That's what I heard. I taped the MSG broadcast and you could hear the announcement.

GR played a tape of the PA announcer. You are correct about what they said. Al Morganti was on later and confirmed that the PA announcer did in fact say that.

He also tried to babble something about how it wasn't his fault that he was (falsely) claiming that the Umberger hit was shown on the Mmarena Jumbotron multiple times. It went something like "I was just going off of what the TV guys said". Whatever, Al.

i follow hershey in the ahl, diehard amerks fan btw. well hershey ends up playing phillys ahl team the phantoms something like 10 times a year. none of the hershey fans i know will ever venture to a phantoms game, based on how thier fans act. pooring beer on you, throwing #%^$#! at you. just generally idiotic things.

generally if i goto one of my teams away games. ill wear my jersery more often then not. for instance i went to a caps\sabres game this year near thanksgiving think it was the 27th, wore a black hasek jersery. just so happened the row in front of me was 7 or 8 sabres fans, we'd high five after goals and stuff, think the final was 4 - 2. np problems at all though from the caps fans.

In philly dont wear anything other team related or you will be in for a real nightmare, thier fans are worse then soccer hooligans.

Archived