Out of Town Playoff tickets

hopeleslyobvious

Just an update for everyone in the NY/NJ area.

Devils playoff tickets are on sale now! I talked to a friend who is a Devils fan, and he said if I wait until after the game tomorrow, I should still be able to get tickets.

Rangers tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow:

9:00 AM first thousand people at MSG can get 2 tickets each.

12:00 PM the rest go on sale at all outlets (including ticketmaster.com).

I don't think the Rangers ones are going to last. My plan is to try to buy some at noon tomorrow online, and if the Sabres don't play the Rangers just try to sell them to a friend who is a Rangers fan. Seeing how tough they are to come by, I don't anticipate having trouble getting rid of them.

I probably won't drive down to Philly for a game (Finals time, and I am already taking a road trip home for game 1).

Just an update for everyone in the NY/NJ area.

Devils playoff tickets are on sale now! I talked to a friend who is a Devils fan, and he said if I wait until after the game tomorrow, I should still be able to get tickets.

Rangers tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow:

9:00 AM first thousand people at MSG can get 2 tickets each.

12:00 PM the rest go on sale at all outlets (including ticketmaster.com).

I don't think the Rangers ones are going to last. My plan is to try to buy some at noon tomorrow online, and if the Sabres don't play the Rangers just try to sell them to a friend who is a Rangers fan. Seeing how tough they are to come by, I don't anticipate having trouble getting rid of them.

I probably won't drive down to Philly for a game (Finals time, and I am already taking a road trip home for game 1).

I am thinking the same way you guys are, but if I do not get tickets for any of the games, I plan on heading over to the city for at least one game: they NYC Bills Backer group plans on having several specials for all of the Sabre playoff games at a bar in midtown (McFaddens)

I am thinking the same way you guys are, but if I do not get tickets for any of the games, I plan on heading over to the city for at least one game: they NYC Bills Backer group plans on having several specials for all of the Sabre playoff games at a bar in midtown (McFaddens)

I've gone there for a couple of Bills games before. However, if I can't get tickets to a game, I am going to watch at home...it's finals time, so if I am not there, I should be studying. Let me know what kind of luck you have with the Rangers tix.

Archived