Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse for the Sabres...

matter2003

We have the 2nd hardest schedule in the NHL for December...looks like we will be sitting pretty for the best chance at winning the lottery which of course we won't win...why? Cause Buffalo.https://www.yahoo.com/sports/maple-leafs-sabres-face-brutal-234449553.html

We won't win the lottery...because math.

Sorry, I'm going to point this out every time I see it if I can.

We won't win the lottery...because math.

Sorry, I'm going to point this out every time I see it if I can.

Of course you have a better chance to lose than win no matter where you end up...except teams like the Oilers who win it 3 times within a 5 year period and don't seem to have to worry about it.

And the math for any team finishing below the #1 team is lower than the #1 team. So somebody HAS to win it...

Of course you have a better chance to lose than win no matter where you end up...except teams like the Oilers who win it 3 times within a 5 year period and don't seem to have to worry about it.

And the math for any team finishing below the #1 team is lower than the #1 team. So somebody HAS to win it...

I believe the odds were much different in the Oilers early years of winning.

McDavid... ya, eff that :p

....and just because someone HAS to win Lotto 649, and you buy more tickets than everyone else...you're still not winning.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.