This team finds so many ways to lose, it's astonishing

matter2003

One night its they can't score...well most nights

Then it's their goaltending the next night.

The defense playing terrible another...

Then taking too many penalties another...

Then turning the puck over constantly another...

I just dont get how this team finds so many different ways to lose. Its mind bending to me...

How has this team seemingly peaked Eichel and Rheinharts rookie years and seems to be swirling the toilet bowl further and further each successive year?? I dont get it...they should be better but they suck. In every way possible

Good teams have skill, chemistry and create their own luck, This team just hasn't risen above that level yet where they can overcome mistakes, so everything is a killer

I still think they will come around

I'm almost 70 years old! I hope they decide to do it sooner than later.

Risto comes back, PP comes alive, team chemistry improves, they are hottest team in second half of season, but still miss playoffs. But next year!!

PP is not going to come alive, he basically took the #1 powerplay last year and changed how they fundamentally operate, which is retarded.  As a new coach you don't force your system in places where the status quo is giving surperior results, you integrate with it.  Their piss poor new style PP has cost them a lot of games this year in and of itself whether that is through giving up short handed goals or not scoring themsevles.

Edited by matter2003

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.