Did Pegula over-react regarding EXGMTM???

Sabre fan

I was totally for the canning of our coach.............But I was okay if he kept GMTM for another season.............I don't think we are that far away from having enough pieces of the puzzle.............Why I believe that is that sometimes one or two players added can help change to fortunes of others.............I hope that our new GM can find those few pieces and a coach that can be more creative can really take advantage of them

I think Pegula had to have been impressed with Murray's talent evaluation skills - for the most part - but I think he just believes we could be better. 

I believe he wants his GM to be more than a "hockey guy" - I think he wants a better relationship with the GM and wants him to be more of a face of the franchise (PR) guy too.

I don't think he takes into consideration the money lost on the contracts - I believe he wants to win.  Whether he actually knows how to go about doing that is one thing - but I do think all he wants is to WIN.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.