Anyone from here going to Amerks games in PA?

Sabresince70

Now that there are AHL games in my back yard (I am close to Hershey, but live 10 minutes away from the Allentown/Lehigh Valley arena) I thought I'd see if any of you travel for Amerks games. I know there are a few others on here from PA, but not sure if any of you are near the Lehigh Valley. If there are, or if anyone is coming here for either game this weekend, let me know. A few years ago I was given great info on dining places in Buffalo from this board and I would gladly repay the favor. I also would strongly suggest that there are areas to avoid, especially in the area around the PPL center. 

I usually go when they play the baby penguins. But that's approximately 1.5 miles from my house, so I don't actually travel for it. I've got friends from work who usually go see the baby pens play in Hershey and Lehigh Valley, I've just never made the trip. I'm in CNY for the weekend, otherwise I'd definitely consider heading down. I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Took daughter last night for her birthday - Wife going with me for tonight's game. It is, for the most part a nice arena. Just not in the best part of Lehigh Valley. I am minutes from this arena but I still go to Giant Center for more games (I am originally from Hershey).  Best part is I can break out my "Vaive" Sabres jersey from 1990 and really confuse the people here in Allentown! We were the only two Sabres shirts in the arena last night, and I think I had to explain to 5 different people why we were wearing them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.