Great Season, or Tease?

rickshaw

I was so happy we finally started to play good, solid hockey.

During the 8 game winning streak they were coming back from 2 goals and I remember commenting to the fact that they never give up.

Suddenly the Toronto Maple Leafs can make Buffalo look like Bantam players??

This has been a great year up until now. I just cannot fathom how their season can do a complete 180 in such a short time.

Miller is swiss cheese lately. Biron is too. (they should have kept Noronen, but that's another topic)

The D has been awful. The PP has been terrible. The PK is starting to slide. It goes on and on.

I hope they can regain their form but I honestly don't think it will happen. Too young, too immature, too inexperienced??

Hopefully I'll be wrong.

Miller is swiss cheese lately. Biron is too. (they should have kept Noronen, but that's another topic)

The D has been awful. The PP has been terrible. The PK is starting to slide. It goes on and on.

They should have kept Noronen????

Have you seen him play in Vancouver?????

Regier stole a second round pick from Vancouver

This slump is not good for them, hopefully they can turn it around this week cause after watching that game tonight, this team will be swept in the first round if they can't turn it around

Suddenly the Toronto Maple Leafs can make Buffalo look like Bantam players??

I hope they can regain their form but I honestly don't think it will happen. Too young, too immature, too inexperienced??

Hopefully I'll be wrong.

Great Season, or Tease???

Why don't you just stop being a fan all together.

Why would I do that?

I'm just asking if this year has just been a tease?

I for one have been very impressed with the team, and didn't figure they'd win it all, but it is very disheartening how they are playing now at the most important time of the year.

I've been a fan for 30 years, through thick and thin thanks. I guess nobody should have an opinion hey.

Why would I do that?

I for one have been very impressed with the team, and didn't figure they'd win it all, but it is very disheartening how they are playing now at the most important time of the year.

I've been a fan for 30 years, through thick and thin thanks. I guess nobody should have an opinion hey.

most important time of the year? The most important time of the year is after april 18th...

I'm glad you've been a fan for 30 years, maybe you'll get a cookie for it. I don't mind opinions, but come on, half of the posts here are now way too negative.

Why would I do that?

yes rickshaw, the Sabres played incredibly well....teased us for 5 months and then decided, "thats enough rickshaw, youre not going all the way with me tonight"

I've been very happy with Lindy this year. However, a major flaw always occurs in his teams. They either cannot start the season well, or now, they can't end it well. Theres always a point in a season with Lindy at the helm where the players just aren't playing up to snuff. I don't know how to explain it.. its just a certainty.

Archived