Hecht

Allan in MD

I agree we need Hecht back. With Briere and Dumont, they were our best line, not to mention he's our best defensive forward.

I'm usually pretty hard on Fitzpatrick and I'm definitely not a fan of his, but I didn't think he played bad the other night when Kalinen got scratched for his poor play of late. Let's hope he can keep it up.

I'm usually pretty hard on Fitzpatrick and I'm definitely not a fan of his, but I didn't think he played bad the other night when Kalinen got scratched for his poor play of late. Let's hope he can keep it up.

I think that Rory has had a decent year. IMO, Fitzpatrick has been less of a liability than the likes of Kalinin and Tallinder lately. Is anyone else yelling at the TV constantly at these guys? Where is Dmitri's head this year? Tallinder's play has totally fallen off the table as of late. With our defense being so suspect, I don't know how they can let McKee just walk.

I think that Rory has had a decent year. IMO, Fitzpatrick has been less of a liability than the likes of Kalinin and Tallinder lately. Is anyone else yelling at the TV constantly at these guys? Where is Dmitri's head this year? Tallinder's play has totally fallen off the table as of late. With our defense being so suspect, I don't know how they can let McKee just walk.

Darcy has merely said it's not his policy to sign a player during the season. This should still give him a little room before the UFA signing period begins.

fushetti, Have you watched every game this year?

I think Kalinin has played well this year on a whole, the last few games he hasn't played well, but to say "where is Dmitri's head this YEAR?" is a bit harsh, where is his head the past few games? is valid. And for you to say Rory has played a decent year is insane... again, have you watched every game and do you remember any of them? I have yelled at the TV several times the past two weeks at Tallinder and Kalinin but not as much as Rory all year and he hasn't played as many games as those guys.

Archived