Kaleta

Marvelo

You know what, I think it's reasonable to consider it might be that way, but I think a lot of Sabre's fans realize that the guy should probably give up. Unlike Kennedy, who, at the time, was on the upswing of whatever career he's scratched out in the pros, we've seen Kaleta get injured too many times to remember, suspended numerous times, targeted by players and refs. I think it will be a far more measured response than to what happened with Kennedy.

The responses in this thread tell me otherwise

The responses in this thread tell me otherwise

Wanting him to continue to play, because we love his style of game, not liking it if the Sabres "retire" him, but understanding why he should be gone, his own good. Is my generalization of the thread, and, as in all things there will be opposing fridge groups that will find no middle ground.

Wanting him to continue to play, because we love his style of game, not liking it if the Sabres "retire" him, but understanding why he should be gone, his own good. Is my generalization of the thread, and, as in all things there will be opposing fridge groups that will find no middle ground.

The two opposing sides may find no middle ground but that is usually where the truth lies after seeing both sides of an argument. So what does that mean for Patty?

The two opposing sides may find no middle ground but that is usually where the truth lies after seeing both sides of an argument. So what does that mean for Patty?

Personally, I hope he has 2 more good years in him, gets the thrill of the playoffs, retires on his own terms.

Logically, he'll be on the roster come Sept., but GMTM will get what he can for him this time next year. Not for the benefit of Patty, but because GMTM has said he will not let an asset go without something in return.

Personally, I hope he has 2 more good years in him, gets the thrill of the playoffs, retires on his own terms.

Logically, he'll be on the roster come Sept., but GMTM will get what he can for him this time next year. Not for the benefit of Patty, but because GMTM has said he will not let an asset go without something in return.

He would have to sign him first in order to have him this time next year. Are you suggesting Kaleta signs a one year deal?

He would have to sign him first in order to have him this time next year. Are you suggesting Kaleta signs a one year deal?

Not sure.....thought he was signed through 15-16. McCormick? Kaleta? Older, injury prone, no need for salaries come Sept just to make minimum salary. 

Chances are very slim....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.