Meanwhile, jackals are ripping at a bag of garbage.

Marvelo

TL;DR: Even when Bucky's right, he's dumb.

http://www.buffalone...miller-20140520

Sabres need to stay away from Miller

Sure, it’s tempting with Ryan Miller’s stock falling after the Blues’ first-round knockout in the playoffs. The Sabres are in the early stages of a massive rebuild and are looking to develop a young team. Miller is a good goaltender. He’s a comfortable fit for Buffalo and could provide stability.

Miller appeared destined for the open market when St. Louis signed Brian Elliott to a three-year contract worth $7.5 million Monday, a reasonable deal for a goalie who will likely share the net with top prospect Jake Allen. The Blues concluded the tandem is a better option than spending considerably more for Miller.

It will be interesting to see where Miller lands. The Blues could trade his rights before the market opens, but it would mean also upgrading a third-round pick headed for Buffalo to a first-rounder. They will more likely give themselves an “A” for their effort at the trade deadline and cut their losses.

Might as well have written:

Sabres need to stay away from Satan

Sure, it’s tempting with Miroslav Satan’s stock falling after the Slovakia’s Group A knockout in the IIHF World Championships. The Sabres are in the early stages of a massive rebuild and are looking to develop a young team. Satan is a good forward. He’s a comfortable fit for Buffalo and could provide stability.

Satan appeared destined for retirement when Slovakia signed Michel Miklik to a three-year contract worth about thirty five Euros Monday, a reasonable deal for a forward who will likely share the a line with top prospect Tomas Tatar. The Slovaks concluded the tandem is a better option than spending considerably more for Satan.

It will be interesting to see where Satan lands. The Slovaks could trade his rights before the market opens, but it would mean also upgrading a bag of pucks headed for Buffalo to a case of beer. They will more likely give themselves an “A” for their effort at the trade deadline and cut their losses.

I feel that it's easy to criticize. It was easy to criticize Abraham Lincoln. It was easy to criticize Franklin D. Roosevelt. It's easy to criticize Barrack Obama.

Yes, I am comparing Abraham Lincoln to Jerry Sullivan, but I am also comparing Jerry Sullivan to YOU. What have you got? Show me your portfolio, and I'll compare it to Jerry Sullivan's and let YOU know how YOU stack up.

I'm no Jerry Sullivan, but I'm also no idiot. Warren Buffet is Jerry's boss. Respeck.

I have more respect for Jerry Sullivan than I do for Warren Buffet.

I have more respect for Jerry Sullivan than I do for Warren Buffet.

I sort of was hoping people wouldn't pick up on the comparisons when I deleted the post. I guess it was experimental, but you managed to capture it well.

I sort of like Warren Buffet. I'm just curious, but what's your grievance with him? Is It the Courier Express?

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.