Ott's Otters

Andrew Amerk

Noticed today that these started showing up on eBay already...bids are at $50+

Pretty disappointing to see that people bought a charity item just to flip it for profit. Unless, the sellers are the Buffalo Zoo raising money (doubtful).

Surprised that the team hasn't announced to produce more, considering how popular the Otters were and what seems to be a high demand for them...

That makes me kinda sad. I was so stoked on getting one. In a perfect world the flippers would donate some of that profit for the Zoo but yeah... that's about as likely as us winning the cup this year.

I fully expect another batch of them. They made bank off them in such a short period of time. I have no idea how I'll get my paws on one since they don't seem to sell them online, but who knows.

That makes me kinda sad. I was so stoked on getting one. In a perfect world the flippers would donate some of that profit for the Zoo but yeah... that's about as likely as us winning the cup this year.

I fully expect another batch of them. They made bank off them in such a short period of time. I have no idea how I'll get my paws on one since they don't seem to sell them online, but who knows.

You'd think that since its for a good cause, that more would be made, but it doesn't seem like it.

Guess I will have to pay an eBay vulture for one, lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.