Bubble teams you want to make the playoffs

RazielSabre

I'm a Sabres fan first and foremost but there are other teams I look at and hope they do well. LA Kings and San Jose top that list to be honest but I don't class them as 'bubble' teams. What I mean is that I look at the standings and hope Florida and St.Louis make the playoffs, I think their good, young teams who I would like to make it. Anyone else got anything like that?

Please note that if they faced the sabres I still bet and hope we would sweep 'em.

I'm a Sabres fan first and foremost but there are other teams I look at and hope they do well. LA Kings and San Jose top that list to be honest but I don't class them as 'bubble' teams. What I mean is that I look at the standings and hope Florida and St.Louis make the playoffs, I think their good, young teams who I would like to make it. Anyone else got anything like that?

Please note that if they faced the sabres I still bet and hope we would sweep 'em.

Honestly, the Sabres have pretty much defined the term bubble team thru much of their existence. They are the only team I am pulling for. I curse every Eastern Conference game that goes to OT in October just because I'm so used to sweating out the playoff race come March and April.

Archived