Welcome!

SDS

This was a great idea SDS...thanks for this!

The Sabres Report always had a message board, but the software was very long in the tooth and not practical with variable traffic....

Hopefully there will be actual games to talk about someday....

I'm sad to see the old board go (it was the last of the "older" style of message board I posted on), but hopefully this new board will mean more posters and more topics.

With that said, I'm not quite sure what the deal is with these smiley faces. Is that last one supposed to be a ninja?

Guest Guest_Saber61

Yea this is quite nice... thanks for this SDS. the old one was kinda nice because it was simple but this one really gives us a nice image and allows us to come back to threads later. I have one suggestions though. what would be really outstanding is if we had a favorites system. so basically if you wanted to follow the thread you could click a button on the right side of the thread and it will automatically be put into a favorites area right above the rest of the message board... not sure if its practicle here but i know its done at another message board that im a part of and its really handy.

Yea this is quite nice... thanks for this SDS. the old one was kinda nice because it was simple but this one really gives us a nice image and allows us to come back to threads later. I have one suggestions though. what would be really outstanding is if we had a favorites system. so basically if you wanted to follow the thread you could click a button on the right side of the thread and it will automatically be put into a favorites area right above the rest of the message board... not sure if its practicle here but i know its done at another message board that im a part of and its really handy.

You can subscribe to topics by clicking options in the bottom left - you need to be registered though.

This will be the new home for the Sabres Report message board. Please take time to register your name. We hope everyone will give this place a chance and accept the new changes!

Happy New Year!

Thanks SDS for upgrading this to your "Two Bills Drive" standards.

Archived