Password change doesn't work

Bullwinkle

Question

I would like to change my password. However when I use help and click on the change password link I get returned to the Forum.

If I attempt to re-register, it says that it will contact my email within 10 minutes but nothing is ever sent.

Can you help with these problems?

6 answers to this question

check your spam folder. I do not see any email errors and nothing bounced back, so they are going somewhere.

I have done that. Not there. Also email sent to thc300@xxxxx.com (which I got at your site) bounces back to me because the STMP server has rejected the address.

I have done that. Not there. Also email sent to thc300@xxxxx.com (which I got at your site) bounces back to me because the STMP server has rejected the address.

yeah, that mailbox isn't setup. Right now, I have no idea. I'll what what I find.

yeah, that mailbox isn't setup. Right now, I have no idea. I'll what what I find.

Any progress?

All I want to do is to switch my sign-on info from Netscape (which is no longer supported) to Firefox, my current browser. But I don't know my password.

Can you send the password to me? When I request it through the system, nothing happens. I can give you my email address.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.