Question for season ticket holders.

dan213

I was talking to a guy from craigslist about buying his season tickets for this year and am wondering how much more I would be paying than the season ticket holders.

The tickets are section 316(?) row 3. So if anyone has season tickets in the 300's and the 1st 5 or so rows I would appreciate your response. How much do you pay per year for 2 seats?

I was talking to a guy from craigslist about buying his season tickets for this year and am wondering how much more I would be paying than the season ticket holders.

The tickets are section 316(?) row 3. So if anyone has season tickets in the 300's and the 1st 5 or so rows I would appreciate your response. How much do you pay per year for 2 seats?

Row 3 is considered 300 Level II (Rows 1&2 are Level 1). Package price for last season was $29/seat and $1,189 for all 41 games. Section 316 is in the corner behind the visitor goalie's left.

No data on what prices will be for 2011-'12. Figure probably about $2/seat more. But also there will be at least 1 less home game because of starting the year in Europe.

Initial 10% deposit has been due in mid-June for next season's seasons in the past.

Row 3 is considered 300 Level II (Rows 1&2 are Level 1). Package price for last season was $29/seat and $1,189 for all 41 games. Section 316 is in the corner behind the visitor goalie's left.

No data on what prices will be for 2011-'12. Figure probably about $2/seat more. But also there will be at least 1 less home game because of starting the year in Europe.

Initial 10% deposit has been due in mid-June for next season's seasons in the past.

appreciate the response. thanks.

appreciate the response. thanks.

1 thing I forgot to mention. Assuming all payments are made on time, STHers also have gotten 'Sabrebucks'. Lately it's been a 2.5% rebate on their tix price. I'd assume that will remain, but no word yet on how prices/perks will be structured in the brave new world.

1 thing I forgot to mention. Assuming all payments are made on time, STHers also have gotten 'Sabrebucks'. Lately it's been a 2.5% rebate on their tix price. I'd assume that will remain, but no word yet on how prices/perks will be structured in the brave new world.

Taro....You sit in 320? I've had seasons there since 05-06, and I think you sit in front of me. Unless you aren't the guy who had a 'Heshootzy' and now has the Taro jersey

Taro....You sit in 320? I've had seasons there since 05-06, and I think you sit in front of me. Unless you aren't the guy who had a 'Heshootzy' and now has the Taro jersey

Ha, that's funny. I know exactly whom of which you speak. Dude always wears beads and stuff, may be wearing a suit, and kind of looks like a gay Jochen Hecht.

Ha, that's funny. I know exactly whom of which you speak. Dude always wears beads and stuff, may be wearing a suit, and kind of looks like a gay Jochen Hecht.

That's him. Never saw the Hecht comparison, but now that you mention it......

Section 316 Row 3 should be considered 300 Level II.

Prices for 40 home games + 2 preseason games is $1,220 per seat. (+ potential Sabresbuck discount 2.5%)

Deposit due 6/20.

Archived