Plaza on Sunday?

Miss_The_Amerks

Any of you guys going to be there? I'm going, but may get stuck going alone, just curious if anyone else is skipping Easter for game 6.

I'm skipping easter, and going to the game. Bought a ticket on stubhub after game 4. Can't wait.

Anyone know is Irish times, benchwarners or cobblestone will be open prior to the game ?

I'm skipping easter, and going to the game. Bought a ticket on stubhub after game 4. Can't wait.

Anyone know is Irish times, benchwarners or cobblestone will be open prior to the game ?

Don't know for certain, but I'd be shocked if Irish Times &/or Cobblestone isn't open.

I'll be making the 5 hour drive in. I hope to be there early enough to grab a beer at a local brewpub before the game. Any place close by the arena?

Pearl Street bar and grill is your best bet for a good beer...with a not so great atmosphere. If you're lucky you can find someone to play you in bubble hockey on the second floor.

Pearl Street bar and grill is your best bet for a good beer...with a not so great atmosphere. If you're lucky you can find someone to play you in bubble hockey on the second floor.

I've heard of it. I'll google-map it. I'm guessing it's within walking distance.

That's one nice thing about the Buffalo vs Blue Jackets games - Barley's is right around the corner from the arena.

Thanks!

I'll be making the 5 hour drive in. I hope to be there early enough to grab a beer at a local brewpub before the game. Any place close by the arena?

Try City Grill for beer and wings...Thre blocks from arena at 268 Main Street...

haha...hey traveling buddy. The four of us will be leaving Ashland around 8am. Gotta hit it hard on the way home, hubby has to work in Lorain at 9pm :doh:

Have a safe trip, and LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Archived