My thoughts on the game

PlayoffReadyMatt

- Would have loved to go up 2-0, but that is not easy when you are the lower seed and have a 1-0 lead.

- Philly came out and played "their style", the one they and the Bruins like to play. We got sucked in. Not good. Gotta work on staying above it next time.

- Good game from a lot of the forwards. Grier-Goose-Nieds-McCormick were great. Did not see enough of Ennis, Gerbe, or Boyes 5 on 5.

- Refs sucked. So many whistles. Can we play 5 on 5?

- Miller was average, but a lot of goals were out of his control.

- Can't be pedestrian clearing the puck. Little things add up in playoffs.

- I feel pretty good. We played real poorly and yet stuck with them all game. Should be pumped at home. Their goalies do not scare me. Pronger or no Pronger, I feel good for game 3.

- Would have loved to go up 2-0, but that is not easy when you are the lower seed and have a 1-0 lead.

- Philly came out and played "their style", the one they and the Bruins like to play. We got sucked in. Not good. Gotta work on staying above it next time.

- Good game from a lot of the forwards. Grier-Goose-Nieds-McCormick were great. Did not see enough of Ennis, Gerbe, or Boyes 5 on 5.

- Refs sucked. So many whistles. Can we play 5 on 5?

- Miller was average, but a lot of goals were out of his control.

- Can't be pedestrian clearing the puck. Little things add up in playoffs.

- I feel pretty good. We played real poorly and yet stuck with them all game. Should be pumped at home. Their goalies do not scare me. Pronger or no Pronger, I feel good for game 3.

Wow I'm not sure your thoughts on the game deserve their own thread do they? There is a game discussion thread. Just sayin. :unsure:

Archived