Will the Rangers miss again?

bagjr387

I was thinking how funny it would be if the rangers missed the playoffs again this year. and it would be even better if it were in the same fashion. too bad the huuricanes dont play them for the last game of the year. just for example, say if they need to win the last game versus the devils to make the playoffs, and they happen to lose in a shootout(IRONY!), it would be two years in a row they had a playoff spot and tanked it at the end of the season. just thought it was and entertaining topic to discuss

I was thinking how funny it would be if the rangers missed the playoffs again this year. and it would be even better if it were in the same fashion. too bad the huuricanes dont play them for the last game of the year. just for example, say if they need to win the last game versus the devils to make the playoffs, and they happen to lose in a shootout(IRONY!), it would be two years in a row they had a playoff spot and tanked it at the end of the season. just thought it was and entertaining topic to discuss

I for one would much rather see the 'Canes miss the playoffs than the Rags, so even if it did come down to the last game of the season like last year, I would never ever root for the Divingcanes.

Archived