NHL 11??

BuffaloSoldier2010

So i started the stamkos thread. I admit it. And of course i would love if we got him, but i know we won't. I was just using him as an example of a star player scenario to get a feel for how much is too much on a contract for the sabres regarding players of that kind of skill.

Anyway, chz made a comment about NHL11 that made me chuckle. something about not having a copy of NHL11 to see if the trade was fair. Which brings me to my point

Who on here's got NHL 11?? :clapping:

So i started the stamkos thread. I admit it. And of course i would love if we got him, but i know we won't. I was just using him as an example of a star player scenario to get a feel for how much is too much on a contract for the sabres regarding players of that kind of skill.

Anyway, chz made a comment about NHL11 that made me chuckle. something about not having a copy of NHL11 to see if the trade was fair. Which brings me to my point

Who on here's got NHL 11?? :clapping:

*raises hand* (PS3 version)

Probably the best in the series so far. I do wish we had full team control like other sports games (e.g. MLB The Show) allows you so that you can play a season and manage other teams lines, transactions, etc. It's kind of annoying to play in season mode alongside the real season and not be able to keep things (other than the Sabres roster) accurate.

*raises hand* (PS3 version)

Probably the best in the series so far. I do wish we had full team control like other sports games (e.g. MLB The Show) allows you so that you can play a season and manage other teams lines, transactions, etc. It's kind of annoying to play in season mode alongside the real season and not be able to keep things (other than the Sabres roster) accurate.

I'm planning on getting it. Does it allow you to load your own music to the media hub so it plays during games and while on the menu? I love that feature in NHL '10.

For the record, I was able to acquire Patrick Kane from Chicago in exchange for Tim Connolly, Craig Rivet, and a 1st round pick.

I don't see that gem being pulled off at draft time or anytime in the next infinity.

Well, yeah, 'cause Craig plays for Columbus, now. Maybe, we can substitute Niedermayer. :thumbsup:

I'm planning on getting it. Does it allow you to load your own music to the media hub so it plays during games and while on the menu? I love that feature in NHL '10.

Yes, and if you'd like, there are soundpacks available at the OperationSports.com forums so you can incorporate presets that are organized based on game situation, which is great. I agree, this is an awesome feature, especially since I don't usually care for default sports game soundtracks.

Archived