Dish and MSG

BartDent

No update.

A few weeks ago MSG offered to go to binding arbitration. I never did hear if Dish Network took them up on the offer.

BTW, if you are thinking of switching providers, DirecTV's contract with MSG is up on Dec 31. Let the buyer beware.

No update.

A few weeks ago MSG offered to go to binding arbitration. I never did hear if Dish Network took them up on the offer.

BTW, if you are thinking of switching providers, DirecTV's contract with MSG is up on Dec 31. Let the buyer beware.

Thanks a lot. I can't seem to find anything up to date. I really like DISH a lot in all of it's respects. I just wish that they'd all get this taken care of. I thought when the Knicks season started the numbers affected in NYC would cause them both to want to settle. But nothing that I've seen yet.

No update.

Well with a DVR if your out of area tune in other team HD broadcast pause and listen via internet to rick and hary ( just wish one could mute harry )

No update.

Where did you see this? I thought they had agreed to a multi-year deal last year.

Archived