Amazing Stat

PTS

Buffalo is 15-11-2 when it doesn't score first, 26-5-3 when it does. That is an amazing stat.

I believe we have won the last three games we fell behind 2-0.

They're also 41-0 in games in which they score more goals then the other team :D 0-16-5 when they don't. :P

Just having some fun.

I am so glad I got the Center Ice package. Watching what other teams are doing, or not doing, gives me more confidence the Sabres will make some noise this post season.

They're also 41-0 in games in which they score more goals then the other team :D 0-16-5 when they don't. :P

Just having some fun.

I am so glad I got the Center Ice package. Watching what other teams are doing, or not doing, gives me more confidence the Sabres will make some noise this post season.

Damn! I'm kicking myself for not having that. I think I might just go ahead and order it to see teams like Calgary and Nashville play, even if its only for the last two months.

Very true. I watched the Leafs and Islanders friday night. You have to watch a game like that to

appreciate how fast and talented the Sabres are. Being used to watching Buffalo, it looked like those teams were standing still for 60 minutes.

Archived