Game Tix

Calvin

Is there a thread for tickets on this board, and any policy for that?

The Trading Post seems very dead, no posts in a couple of weeks.

I have two Sec 324 tix for Monday's game against the Blackhawks that I will not be able go to. Will sell for well under face value, am just trying to recoup my losses and not pay the exorbitant StubHub fees at the same time too.

Is there a thread for tickets on this board, and any policy for that?

The Trading Post seems very dead, no posts in a couple of weeks.

I have two Sec 324 tix for Monday's game against the Blackhawks that I will not be able go to. Will sell for well under face value, am just trying to recoup my losses and not pay the exorbitant StubHub fees at the same time too.

Sorry, can't help ya out this time but if theres future games you can't go to, post here or trading post. I am always on the look out for tickets. Paid an arm and a leg to get into the building for tomorrow so i can't go this close by to another game. haha

Sorry, can't help ya out this time but if theres future games you can't go to, post here or trading post. I am always on the look out for tickets. Paid an arm and a leg to get into the building for tomorrow so i can't go this close by to another game. haha

Thanks, I appreciate that and will let you know.

I usually buy a minipack of 5-8 games a season, and try to make it back to B'lo a few times every year.. stuff came up this weekend and I can't make it. No takers on StubHub at even 60 apiece.. and I can't really list on Craigslist not being in Buffalo myself.

Archived