Jersey signings

Hawk

I see a lot of people with autographed jerseys at the game. Anyone know were the players come out after game,and will they sign jerseys? I am not usually an autograph hound but my son is a big Ryan Miller fan. And he has his jersey, but the main reason is because my sons name is also, Ryan Miller

I see a lot of people with autographed jerseys at the game. Anyone know were the players come out after game,and will they sign jerseys? I am not usually an autograph hound but my son is a big Ryan Miller fan. And he has his jersey, but the main reason is because my sons name is also, Ryan Miller

The Sabres allow the public in for game day skates at HSBC. It usually starts at 10am on home game days. I believe you can call out to your favorite player as they return to the lockers. I haven't done this myself but heard about it. Maybe someone can add to this.

PTR

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I went to the practice Thursday, and getting your son's jersey signed should be really easy. I got Miller to sign my jersey as he came off the ice (it is now in a frame and looks awesome!) If you don't catch him then, you can go wait behind the arena. Every player will stop their car, roll down the window and sign autographs when they are leaving. The morning skates are open to the public on every game day, and start around 10.

Ok, so I went to the practice Thursday, and getting your son's jersey signed should be really easy. I got Miller to sign my jersey as he came off the ice (it is now in a frame and looks awesome!) If you don't catch him then, you can go wait behind the arena. Every player will stop their car, roll down the window and sign autographs when they are leaving. The morning skates are open to the public on every game day, and start around 10.

Game day skates are great. You can actually have conversation with the players, and find out that they're really good guys, normal people just like us. I went on December 8th and have raved about it to everyone ever since.

What are you waiting for? Just go!!!

Archived