Marc Savard?

deluca67

He is a center and he makes only $4 mil a year. Sadly I think this is one of the few realistic possibilities of bringing in a center. I'm not advocating the move, I'm just tossing the topic out there.

Nick Kypreos Tweet

He's only willing to waive his no trade clause to go to 2 different teams, highly doubtful one of them is the Sabres. I also doubt the Sabres have the type of player or players that they're looking for as we've no top winger or defensmen to go in return.

He has a weird NTC. Something like he can name 5 teams to be traded to this year, 8 the following year, the entire Eastern Conference the year after that and the whole NHL after that.

I wonder whose lawyer thought that one up.

Nick Kypreos Tweet

He's only willing to waive his no trade clause to go to 2 different teams, highly doubtful one of them is the Sabres. I also doubt the Sabres have the type of player or players that they're looking for as we've no top winger or defensmen to go in return.

You are probably right and that is extremely frustrating. How can this "100 pt division winning team" not have anything other teams would want?

You are probably right and that is extremely frustrating. How can this "100 pt division winning team" not have anything other teams would want?

That is a very interesting question, perhaps the coaching isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Archived