Will it be Philly again??

Monkeygirl

It looks more and more like we'll be facing Philly in the playoffs, although I know there is still a lot of hockey left, they just seem to gravitate to one another. I would personally look forward to such a meeting because the last one turned out oh-so-well........8-0 game 6!!!! I know that was....5 years ago (wow) but they're still slower than us and they still don't have a great goalie (I miss good old checkmanek (sp?)). BUT the one thing that makes me uneasy is PETER FORSBERG and maybe simon gagne to an extent. I remember having Keith Primeau out was a great thing...so if Peter could somehow have one of his regularly scheduled injuries, that'd be great. ;)

It it very very likely though that we can catch Ottawa for the division and maybe even Carolina (which lost to Florida tonight). Although playing the Flyers would be a nice, familiar face, I would like to see a match up I've never seen before.....like I dunnoooo, hmm, not New Jersey....meh I think Philly would do just fine. It'd be good if the Leafs could somehow scrape their way to a spot so that we could then annihilate them but really, to watch Jason Allison skate is painful. I don't know how he's made it in the league this long. :blink:

I hope nothing's wrong with Lindy's family. I would personally take a leave of absence if there were something serious up because you don't mess with family but hopefully it is nothing that huge.

It looks more and more like we'll be facing Philly in the playoffs, although I know there is still a lot of hockey left, they just seem to gravitate to one another. I would personally look forward to such a meeting because the last one turned out oh-so-well........8-0 game 6!!!! I know that was....5 years ago (wow) but they're still slower than us and they still don't have a great goalie (I miss good old checkmanek (sp?)). BUT the one thing that makes me uneasy is PETER FORSBERG and maybe simon gagne to an extent. I remember having Keith Primeau out was a great thing...so if Peter could somehow have one of his regularly scheduled injuries, that'd be great. ;)

It it very very likely though that we can catch Ottawa for the division and maybe even Carolina (which lost to Florida tonight). Although playing the Flyers would be a nice, familiar face, I would like to see a match up I've never seen before.....like I dunnoooo, hmm, not New Jersey....meh I think Philly would do just fine. It'd be good if the Leafs could somehow scrape their way to a spot so that we could then annihilate them but really, to watch Jason Allison skate is painful. I don't know how he's made it in the league this long. :blink:

I hope nothing's wrong with Lindy's family. I would personally take a leave of absence if there were something serious up because you don't mess with family but hopefully it is nothing that huge.

No! The Devils will pass Philly in the standings. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few more changes, too

Archived