Who is more worried going into game 6?

Tyrannustyrannus

I have to say, the last 4 games could have gone either way, but game 5 was pretty decisive. Buffalo is the team with nothing to lose since everyone wrote them off after Game 4. I really think we will be watching Sabres Hockey this Wednesday. The Sabres have 2 days to get healthy and get a game plan together, and Boston looked pretty rattled at the end of game 5. I know that mutant Chara got saved from his suspension, but having Vanek back could put a spark in the Power Play. Time will tell, but I'm glad we didn't lose 4 straight.

Hey-ey-ey-eyyy!

Hey-ey-ey-eyyy!

Hey-ey-ey-eyyy!

Hey-ey-ey-eyyy!

Let's GO BUFFALO!

Let's GO BUFFALO!

Let's GO BUFFALO!

Let's GO BUFFALO!

Bare in mind, Buffalo will be 1 game away from elimination for the remainder of the series, and you can bet Boston will come to play on Monday.

Completely agree, the sabres will play hard Monday but the Bruins will treat it like game 7 and will be very tough. My guess is this game will be tougher than the possible one Wednesday. I really doubt either team runs away with it.

Completely agree, the sabres will play hard Monday but the Bruins will treat it like game 7 and will be very tough. My guess is this game will be tougher than the possible one Wednesday. I really doubt either team runs away with it.

Unless the Sabres play as they did last night. If the Sabres bring their A+ game on Monday it will look just as Friday night did. There is nothing the Bruins can do to stop it.

I really want to think the Sabres will dominate, but I foresee another close OT, 1 goal, or EN goal game, going either way. Yes, Boston is obviously rattled and so is Rask. However, they will come to play and will play very hard. I'm thinking that Vanek would put the Sabres over the top, but Monday will be a game that can definitely go either way.

Oh, I think Boston should be worried. The Sabres were mean last night. They arse raped the Bruins big time. Chara flipped out for a reason. No one likes to be physically dominated and I can't believe Boston will just forget that happened. They will either match us or fall apart trying.

Damn, is it Monday yet??

Archived