Trade Alert

puma2577

How about we package up the whiners and send them to the forum on the official sabres site. the stuff that is said over there would make these guys seem like geniuses. the maple leafs board also looks like an equally retarded place, you might want to check that out as well.

p.s. for a team that you care so passionately about, you may want to learn how to actually spell their names. (i know that there are a lot of keys on the weird button board in front of you, but take your time and spell it out...you can do it).

Thank you to the true and realistic fans out there.

You mean the fans that are worried about the "Fitzpatchoke starting in the playoffs" issue not being addressed by Darcy? Yeah, we are a bit concerned....

In fairnes to Fitzpatrick, he has had a lot of ice time since the Olympic Break, and has played his best hockey. He is still the least inspiring Sabre in my opinion, but has raised his play to being ...serviceable.

Yeah, and he didn't get benched earlier in the year because of his horrific play this year...

So what. He's still a good defenseman, and an upgrade over Fitzpatrick, which is what this team really needs.

Looking at our situation on the blue line:

Lydman and Tallinder both looked really suspect at the beginning of the year, but I think have developed into a great pair. They consistently play against the other team's top lines and still have good +/- ratings.

Numminen is a solid defenseman IMHO.

McKee is leading league in blocked shots, and brings a lot of leadership to this team.

Campbell while a bit of a liability in his own end makes up for it with his offensive contributions.

When Kalinin gets back to the top of his game, he is going to be solid. Sure, it would have been nice to bring in another defenseman, but it's not the end of the world.

Archived