Other Venue Ticket Prices

wjag

Turns out I'm going to get a chance to watch a game in South Florida in March. Thought I'd do a quick check and see who the Panthers were playing. Lo and behold, the Capitals are coming into town. Jumped at the chance to get two tickets, lower bowl behind goal (20 rows up) for ... wait for it... wait for it.. wait for it...

8 bucks a piece. Stub hub fee + electronic printing + ticket price for two $25. There are nose bleed seats for $3.

That's just insane.

I've been in Dallas and paid 15 dollars for nose bleed, and 20 bucks in Washington and 50-60 bucks in Buffalo.

What's your best deal or sample for us what you're best deals in out of town venues are.

Paid less than face for the Sabres game here in DC in November, 400 level, but paid just $25 each.

Caps STH'ers were just slapped with their third ticket price increase in three years. Invoices are already out for next season and they have to be back soon. There's some grumbling going on, but most I talked to are going to re-up. Caps tix are in the bottom-half of the league, and a good value, given the team they have this year.

Archived