Center Ice Free Trial

Taro T

Don't know why I actually looked at the pamphlet that comes w/ the DTV bill, but it claims there is a free trial of CI in early March on Channel 294. I'm assuming that's where the info on buying CI will be and the 769-784(?) channels will be unlocked for those that haven't purchased it.

Don't know why I actually looked at the pamphlet that comes w/ the DTV bill, but it claims there is a free trial of CI in early March on Channel 294. I'm assuming that's where the info on buying CI will be and the 769-784(?) channels will be unlocked for those that haven't purchased it.

Well I have CI so "Hey DTV...how 'bout a "free trial" of VERSUS"???

Not liking the fact that the FIRST GAME BACK AFTER THE OLYMPICS is a Versus game :death:

I'm not in WNY so I can't see the Sabres in HD...thus I'll pass on CI again.

Every other week, Bettman contends that the NHL and Cablevision (who own MSG) are close to an agreement on this issue, but nothing looks promising. Alas, another season in standard def. Why Bettman cannot resolve this issue, and Versus, is beyond me.

I'm not in WNY so I can't see the Sabres in HD...thus I'll pass on CI again.

Every other week, Bettman contends that the NHL and Cablevision (who own MSG) are close to an agreement on this issue, but nothing looks promising. Alas, another season in standard def. Why Bettman cannot resolve this issue, and Versus, is beyond me.

What is that?

Can you not get Sabres in HD through Center Ice? I've been on the fence about getting it. Also, do they have all the games every week?

(This is from a Comcast customer.)

What is that?

Can you not get Sabres in HD through Center Ice? I've been on the fence about getting it. Also, do they have all the games every week?

(This is from a Comcast customer.)

As a Comcast customer you'd get all the Sabres games in SD - home and away, and you'd get the Sabres' feed along with it. You'd occasionally get an HD Sabres game but it would be the opposing team's feed. For more info go to iN DEMAND's page

Archived