Goal Scoring

gregkash

We don't have any goal scorers in the top of anything, but what we do have is a tie (with Chicago) for most goal scorers (7) in double digits. While it may not be a lot of goals, we have a lot of different people contributing, which in the end I think is going to help.

We don't have any goal scorers in the top of anything, but what we do have is a tie (with Chicago) for most goal scorers (7) in double digits. While it may not be a lot of goals, we have a lot of different people contributing, which in the end I think is going to help.

I think Washington is the only other team with more double-digit scorers - NHL Network reported that last night and it was in TBN's article this morning. Chicago and Buffalo each have 7; the Caps have 9.

I think Washington is the only other team with more double-digit scorers - NHL Network reported that last night and it was in TBN's article this morning. Chicago and Buffalo each have 7; the Caps have 9.

Washington is an all out juggernaut. They are creative and fun to watch.. If Buffalo falls short, I'm a CAPs fan for the balance of the season.

Washington is an all out juggernaut. They are creative and fun to watch.. If Buffalo falls short, I'm a CAPs fan for the balance of the season.

I'm actually getting a chance to appreciate the Blackhawks style of hockey, I'd love to see us get some more offense and at the same time be a shutdown defense - Chicago leads the league in GA/G (2.11, we're 2.25 for third), and 3.27 G/G in scoring (2nd place to the Caps; we're 14th with 2.75).

The Hawks top 7 outscore the Sabres top 7 95-76. Balanced scoring is important, especially in the playoffs. It's also important for your top players to be your top players. If the top six ever got hot at the same time the amount of pressure taken off of Miller and the defense would be enormous.

Archived