[OT] the next shoe to drop

blugold43

i was scorned on this site a couple years ago for suggesting the guy who hits the ball farther than anyone ever could possibly be using performance enhancing drugs. now look...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4744216

i know it doesn't "prove" anything, but one of the defenses people used on that old thread...(wish i cound find it) was tiger's impeccable "character" :lol:

my opinion is that he's just another dirty cheating self-important jock.

Come on, plenty of guys hit it farther than he does now ... he was 21st in driving distance on the tour last year .... are they all on PED's? Damn that Robert Garrigus, hitting it 312 yards thanks to the 'roids!

Tiger is obviously not what he was made out to be as a person, but let's not get silly ... nothing would shock me about his personal life at this point, he obviously is "just another dirty cheating self-important jock" as far as thinking he could do whatever he wants ... but I'd be stunned if he was juicing. Too easy to get caught and not much upside for him, he was already the best.

Come on, plenty of guys hit it farther than he does now ... he was 21st in driving distance on the tour last year .... are they all on PED's? Damn that Robert Garrigus, hitting it 312 yards thanks to the 'roids!

Tiger is obviously not what he was made out to be as a person, but let's not get silly ... nothing would shock me about his personal life at this point, he obviously is "just another dirty cheating self-important jock" as far as thinking he could do whatever he wants ... but I'd be stunned if he was juicing. Too easy to get caught and not much upside for him, he was already the best.

that galea is slime. he's already admitted using hgh on himself and he's got ties with people who have been caught using. as far as i'm concerned where there's smoke there's fire. and as far as tiger having no motive is concerned, i'm sorry man, that is just ludicrous. and they're not doing comprehensive PED testing on golfer's anyway....AND even in sports where they are, the docs are way ahead of the testing agencies.

he DOES have a motive and it would be (or has been) EASY to get away with it.

and as far as other guys overtaking his drive...i don't necessarily think tiger's the only one...

i was scorned on this site a couple years ago for suggesting the guy who hits the ball farther than anyone ever could possibly be using performance enhancing drugs. now look...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4744216

i know it doesn't "prove" anything, but one of the defenses people used on that old thread...(wish i cound find it) was tiger's impeccable "character" :lol:

my opinion is that he's just another dirty cheating self-important jock.

The fact that his previous one year leave of absence occurred when the first drug tested tournament took place was just a little too coincidental for me.

i was scorned on this site a couple years ago for suggesting the guy who hits the ball farther than anyone ever

Well first things first, he is not the worlds longest hitter of the golf ball. There are two things that he does, on a constant basis that makes him the best golfer today.

1- He makes many many many clutch puts, over and over and over again.

2- His ball striking is unparalleled. Nobody can work the ball from tee to green with more finesse than he can.

3- Lastly--His ability to pull multiple rabbits out of a hat during a single round of golf is simply remarkable.

The longest hitters of the golf ball, do not play professional golf.

<<<<<<<<<Personally, I hate the Fo@ker>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived