I'm still just so amazed at this season

gkozlows

83 points after 60 games with 22 games to go??!!! I think just about all of us, with the lack of postive moves in the offseason, plus letting Zhitnik and Satan leave, would've been surprised at this point total for the full season. If they would go .500 for the rest of the season, they'd still top 100 points.

As it is, with this pace, they could challenge their All-Time team records of 113 ponts and 49 wins in the 1974-75 season. No matter what happens from hereon, this will have been a great season for a team on the verge of extinction not too long ago.

AMEN brother .. what a season it has been to date! But we want more, the players want more and management wants more!

As reluctant as we are to warm up to Golisano cause of what Rigas did, credit has to go to him. Tom has brought in a winner's attitude and that has gone all the way down to the players. Not only did he save this team, he's made them what they are.

83 points after 60 games with 22 games to go??!!! I think just about all of us, with the lack of postive moves in the offseason, plus letting Zhitnik and Satan leave, would've been surprised at this point total for the full season.

I'm not in that "just about all of us" category. I expected the Sabres to do as good as, if not better than, last season, in which they finished with 85 points. If anything, I'd have been rather disappointed with 83 points over a full season.

Before the season started, I would have been happy with a 90 pt season. When they hit the slump, I thought the old... "here we go again"....

Count me as one of the very pleasantly surprised. Now I'm looking for a minimum of 110 and 4th overall, though 2nd sure would be nice.....

Archived