Will 9-17-09 game be on TV?

jhacker

Speaking of the schedule, i wonder how come Sabres.com hasn't put down MSG for the rest of the games which are not national tv yet? last year they thought they would save costs with Rick going on vacation mid-season and they weren't planning on showing several games of the west coast trip. I wonder if they will pull the same garbage this season too?

Speaking of the schedule, i wonder how come Sabres.com hasn't put down MSG for the rest of the games which are not national tv yet? last year they thought they would save costs with Rick going on vacation mid-season and they weren't planning on showing several games of the west coast trip. I wonder if they will pull the same garbage this season too?

Since for those games they had to work out deals with other networks; I'd doubt they have even planned for anything yet.

I was wondering if the 9/17/09 game will be on TV thursday. I live out of town and use my parents tv through a slingbox to watch the games. I was hoping msg would cover it.

I don't believe that the Sabres pay to televise their own preseason games. However, if the other team does - like Montreal did last season because of where the game was played - sometimes that feed will get aired here. There's always sites like Adthe.net, which plays games online (not legally) and may show a Washington feed. Check/watch at your own risk.

I don't think I ever really remember the preseason games being televised. Always was radio only at least from our side. But, you can get streaming feeds on the internet depending on who they're playing. Especially if it's the Leafs. Those sites tend to be in Europe and such where you watch the streaming feed.

I don't think I ever really remember the preseason games being televised. Always was radio only at least from our side. But, you can get streaming feeds on the internet depending on who they're playing. Especially if it's the Leafs. Those sites tend to be in Europe and such where you watch the streaming feed.

Last season MSG aired the Sabres/Wings game via FSN Detroit, and also the Montreal game.... via the NHL network, which was aired on NHL network due to it being the Kraft Hockeyville game.

Sabres vs. Leafs from HSBC Arena will be on NHL Network so i would guess it will make it on MSG... and the last game @ Toronto can be seen on MapleLeafs.com for free.

Last season MSG aired the Sabres/Wings game via FSN Detroit, and also the Montreal game.... via the NHL network, which was aired on NHL network due to it being the Kraft Hockeyville game.

Sabres vs. Leafs from HSBC Arena will be on NHL Network so i would guess it will make it on MSG... and the last game @ Toronto can be seen on MapleLeafs.com for free.

I just scanned around to try and determine a pre-season TV schedule. Looks like the Detroit game will be on FSN Detroit, so there's a chance we get that. There's nothing listed for the Montreal game this time around, though.

Otherwise, it looks like we're stuck with the leafs.com feed, and, of course, radio. Hopefully that will change, at least for the Montreal game.

Archived