EA NHL 10

frisky

Went to go check out all the cool new stuff in NHL 10. I daresay that it looks like it will be better than last years game. Especially now that they put board battles. Although, I did see a clip of Staff working hard along the boards...not sure I completely believe that. But, other cool stuff like batting the puck out the air, pulling the puck down with your hand out of the air, first person fighting, fake shot, stick-handling from the knees, etc. All I can say, is can't wait for it to come out. At least my video Sabres are always less of a disappointment as the real ones.

Went to go check out all the cool new stuff in NHL 10. I daresay that it looks like it will be better than last years game. Especially now that they put board battles. Although, I did see a clip of Staff working hard along the boards...not sure I completely believe that. But, other cool stuff like batting the puck out the air, pulling the puck down with your hand out of the air, first person fighting, fake shot, stick-handling from the knees, etc. All I can say, is can't wait for it to come out. At least my video Sabres are always less of a disappointment as the real ones.

Indeed it doesn't. The biggest problem i think it might have is,there might be too much involved in the game.

There also adding a new in game feature that diminishes star players' stats. Its hard to explain. But basically if you can manage to take the body consistently on "the kid",his stats will go down. It sounds incredible.

Indeed,my team is always untouchable.

Here are my forward lines as of right now:

L1:

Vanek-Connolly-Dainus Zubrus

L2:

Jordan Stall-Roy-Stafford

L3:

Sean Bergeheim-Gaustad-Gerbe

L4:

Mair-Kevin Adams-Kaleta

Defensive pairs:

D1:

Rivet-Jay Boumester

D2:

Spacek-Butler

D3:

Lydman-Shea Weber

Goalie tandem is the same.

My question is: has the PC/PS2 version been updated to the same generation as the PS3/Xbox360 version?

I dont even think it will made for the Pc or PS2.

I dont even think it will made for the Pc or PS2.

There will always be enough of a PC (PS2 will probably just die out) to justify at least taking the legacy engine, changing the uniforms and updating players as they did for NHL09.

Edit: looks like I may be wrong. Apparently, not updating the game engine on PC led to declining sales. As such, no NHL10 on PC.

L1:

Vanek-Connolly-Dainus Zubrus

L2:

Jordan Stall-Roy-Stafford

L3:

Sean Bergeheim-Gaustad-Gerbe

L4:

Mair-Kevin Adams-Kaleta

Defensive pairs:

D1:

Rivet-Jay Boumester

D2:

Spacek-Butler

D3:

Lydman-Shea Weber

I'd have much more fun playing with the current roster of also rans rather than some psuedo all-star team.

Hopefully they fixed the online club games. NHL09 has way too many exploits...wasn't much fun playing against teams that did nothing but score glitch goals. I've heard that EA was really working on taking those exploits out of the next game so we'll see. Take out that garbage and the club games would be damn near perfect...best way to play a sports video game in my opinion.

I only play online, it started off great last year and then EA put out some online updates and then goals were almost impossible to score, unless they were crap goals.............EA screwed up their own game.......Game had so much promise.

Archived