Why Montreal

Ted's Hot Dogs

hey guys new to the site.. I was just reading another post about the sabres predictions for 2009-2010... I was very surprised that a lot of members listed montreal as there stanley cup pick.. I thought this was a big UFA year for them.. So list why you think montreal will be good or why not.

hey guys new to the site.. I was just reading another post about the sabres predictions for 2009-2010... I was very surprised that a lot of members listed montreal as there stanley cup pick.. I thought this was a big UFA year for them.. So list why you think montreal will be good or why not.

Hey my friend, welcome to the site...I think the post you are talking about were predictions from last fall for the 08-09 season. A little review of who thought what back then...

Welcome to the site.

Archived