Center Ice subscribers

mrjsbu96

I looked for this topic somewhere else but I did not see it.

To those that have Center Ice, have you seen any HNIC coverage yet since the playoffs began? Maybe it is b/c I live in NJ and I keep getting the local coverge for the Devils and RAngers, but it seems like it has more to do with Versus?

I thought tonight was the perfect opportunity for CBC or TSN since Versus has the Rangers game, and yet Center Ice gave me NESN, which as everyone knows in here is about as awful as it gets.

Is the same everywhere? Who can you call to complain? THe dummies at Cablevision don't even know what hockey is.

thanks!

Tonight was my first night of watching playoff hockey this year but i was disappointed when Montreal and Boston game began and the coverage was Jack Edwards and NESN.

CI seems to take the US-based feed more often than Canadian feeds. I can only think of a handful of times this year that the Canadian feed was picked over MSG for a Sabres game.

As for the second part, the Blues-Canucks game last night was the HNIC feed. I don't know what else has been going on, since this was the first playoff hockey I've watched this year.

Archived